South Korea Work Visa
Any individual who is intending to work amid their stay in South Korea is lawfully required to apply for a visa. Moreover, in the event that the ward has relatives who additionally plan to work while in Korea, they excessively should apply for a work visa so as to be legitimately ensured.
Work visas and Permits
Kinds of work visas
The most normally utilized work visas include:
- The Short Term Employment Visa
- The Corporate Resident/Company Assignment
- The Foreign Investment Visa
- The Trade Management Visa
- The Professional Job Visa
- The Specific Job Visa
The Ministry of Justice at that point consults with the speaking to organization, where fitting, and decides if the visa ought to be approved.
Upon endorsement, the Ministry of Justice issues a Certificate of Confirmation of Visa Issuance (CCVI) that must be put together by the candidate to a Korean Embassy or Consulate abroad.
Essential prerequisites to qualify
The worker needs to display the accompanying:
- 2 identification style photos
- Duplicate of identification ID page
- Duplicate of scholarly accreditations
- Unique task letter/contract
- Proposed expected set of responsibilities
From the transferee’s family (if material):
- 2 travel permit style photos
- Duplicate of the marriage authentication of the life partner
- Duplicate of birth authentications of the youngsters
- Duplicate of travel permit ID pages
- From the supporting organization in South Korea:
- Letter of welcome
- Duplicate of organization’s Report or Registration authentication under the Foreign Investment Promotion Act
- Duplicate of Corporate Registration (Certificate of Incorporation)
- Duplicate of Certificate of Tax Payment for the earlier year
- Duplicate of budgetary explanations for the last monetary year
- Data in regards to organization’s present outside representatives
- Usually asked for reports for a work visa application
- Travel permit substantial for no less than a half year from the date of the application
- Travel permit style photograph(s)
- Finished and marked visa application shape
- Unique CCVI
If it’s not too much trouble take note of that the South Korean specialists as well as departments maintain whatever authority is needed to ask for extra data as well as documentation.
Time span for a work visa application
The preparing time for the CCVI application is roughly 1 to a month from the date of accommodation. After getting the CCVI, the transferee is required to present a visa application at the South Korean Embassy/Consulate.
Migrating with family
The mate as well as offspring of a ward ought to likewise apply for their visas, allows, and outsider enlistment in the meantime. All individuals from the voyager’s family finished the age of 16 are liable to finger printing at the season of use. On the off chance that the going with life partner intends to work while abroad, he/she should likewise apply for business approval.
Enrolling with the government disability framework
On the off chance that a representative is booked to work for a non-Korean organization for a time of less than 5 years, he or she isn’t required to enlist with the government managed savings framework. Something else, in the event that somebody is employed by a Korean organization or plans to work in Korea for a time of 5 years or more, he or she is required to enlist in the government disability framework in Korea. Most managers will layout such points of interest in their work contracts.