Canada Work Visa Requirements and Eligibility Criteria
To apply for a work visa at a visa office, you should be legitimately admitted to or a subject of a nation that is served by this visa office.
- A work visa does not give you a chance to live in Canada for all time. To do as such, you should qualify under a migration class as a changeless occupant.
- Your mate or custom-based law accomplice and your needy youngsters may apply to come to Canada with you, and, in the event that they wish, apply for an examination or work visa.
Parental figures who meet certain prerequisites can apply to remain in Canada forever.
Step by step instructions to Get a Work Visa for Canada
- In most cases, you will require a composed activity offer or contract of work from your boss in Canada before you apply for a work visa.
- Your manager may need to get a Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) to employ you. This is an archive from the Government of Canada that gives your manager authorization to enlist an outside specialist.
- You will likewise need to give confirm that you meet the prerequisites of the activity offer.
- If you are applying for an open work visa, you don’t have to furnish a composed activity offer with your application.
Open work grants must be issued to:
- accompanying life partners
- Accompanying kids
- People who participate in International Experience Canada.
A few occupations don’t require a work visa. In the event that you are a native of a nation that requires a transitory occupant visa to enter Canada, you should apply for a visa on the off chance that you needn’t bother with a work visa.
Where to Apply
You typically need to apply for a work visa from outside Canada. Now and again, you can apply as you enter Canada or from inside Canada, yet huge numbers of the prerequisites are the same. You can apply for a work visa of Canada if:
- you or your going with wards require a brief inhabitant visa, or
- your going with kids (6-18 years of age) require an investigation visa, or
- you or your going with wards require a therapeutic examination, or
- you are taking an interest in International Experience Canada, or
- you will fill in as a live-in parental figure, or you will function as a regular horticultural laborer, or
- You or your going with wards have been sentenced a criminal offense.
You should meet the prerequisites to:
- enter the nation,
- Stay in Canada and
- Get a work visa.
This implies you may likewise require a guest visa.
Documentation and Language
Submitted archives must be in English, French and Spanish. Records in different dialects must be joined by an affirmed interpretation. Inability to present all required documentation may bring about the refusal of your application or handling delays. False explanations or accommodation of deceitful reports will bring about quick refusal and possibly legitimate activity.
On the off chance that your life partner/precedent-based law accomplice as well as youngsters wishes to go with you in Canada, they have to apply for their own Work visa, Study Permit or Temporary Resident Visa.
- A duplicate of the Labor Market Opinion (LMO) gave by Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC), if pertinent.
- Your work offer or contract from your imminent boss giving your activity title, wages and working conditions.
- Proof showing you meet the necessities of the activity being offered, for example, business references delineating past employments and occupation obligations, duplicates of significant instruction testaments, confirmation of expert capabilities.
- Proof of money related help to cover the costs for the length of your visit.
Understudy Work Visa
It is conceivable to work in Canada while you are living in Canada as an understudy. At times, you should apply for an understudy work visa.
As of June 1, 2014, you may meet all requirements to work off grounds without a work visa. In the event that you qualify, your examination visa will enable you to:
- work up to 20 hours for each week amid general scholastic sessions
- Work full-time amid planned breaks, for example, the winter and summer occasions or spring break.