Raffles Dubai is a pyramid shaped 19- story luxurious 5 star hotel located at Wafi city 15 minutes’ drive from Dubai international airport. The design of the hotel reminds one the great Egyptian architecture. As the whole theme and architecture of this hotel is an inspiration of the great Egyptian era.
The glorious pyramid shape of the hotel was designed by the famous architecture firm Lummis and development, the chief architect of the firm Arif bin Toak is the man responsible for designing this great piece of art. LW design group a local firm which was given the task to complete the interior of the hotel. The interior decorators did an excellent job and gave the hotel a very classy look. The whole interior of the hotel has been provided with Middle Eastern and Asian touch. The designing and the paintings in Raffles lobby targets the four elements of life i.e. earth, air, fire and water. The hotel also includes the paintings of the famous painter Hatty Paddar. The construction of this gigantic piece of work took almost 2.5 years and the cost of this projected is estimated to be 140 million US dollars. The grand inauguration of the Raffles hotel took place in 2007 in which many known and famous people were invited from all over the world.
Raffles hotel Dubai is 19 story 5 star luxury hotel. The hotel has 252 rooms including royal suites. The hotel also has six restaurants, spa and fitness center. The hotel includes almost everything that an international five star hotel should have and what possibly any guest could ask for. Another remarkable feature of hotel is Raffles garden which is located at the third floor including the designs and art work of Middle Eastern and Asian culture. The Raffles garden has always been the center of attraction for all the tourists who visit Dubai. The hotel includes the luxurious rooms with all the facilities that a guest could desire for. Each room and suite processing a separate balcony facing the beautiful sights of Dubai.
Raffles Dubai Facilities
- Outdoor pools, Garden, Terrace
- Fitness center, Sauna and Spa, beauty clinic, Massage center and Steam bath.
- DJ nights (night club)
- 6 different restaurants offering almost every dish in the world.
- The services offered by the hotel includes Car hire, 24/7 front desk, Ticket service, Luggage storage, ATM machines, Private check in check out, Babysitting/Day care, laundry, Gift shops, Meeting/Conference rooms and free internet availability.
- The staff hired in the hotel is capable of speaking multiple languages including Ukrainian, Turkish, Filipino, Russian, Russian, Spanish, English, German, Urdu and Arabic.
- Newspapers, Safety deposit boxes, reserve parking and special facilities for disable people are the offerings of Raffles Dubai.
Raffles Hotel Restaurants
The Raffles hotel includes six different restaurants and beverage points. Where one can find different type of dishes prepared by the top and professional team of chefs hired from different parts of the world. The restaurants of Raffles Dubai are:
- Azur Restaurant which is the main restaurant of the hotel serving international buffet of Pan Arabic and Asian dishes.
- Crossroad Cocktail Bar representing a traditional bar with outdoor and indoor sitting arrangements and also serving shisha.
- Raffles Salon is a place where one can hang out for some light appetite. As the menu offers cupcakes along with delicious pastries.
- TOMO a restaurant with a delicacy of Japanese dishes.
- People by Cristal is a very famous night club offering all type of beverages and drinks.
- Pool Restaurant & Bar is a dinning at pool side which offers light meals and drinks.
Since the opening of Raffles Dubai the hotel has been honored with many hospitality awards. As a sum of all this is a hotel that you must visit and stay if you are planning a trip to Dubai. The hotel offers best services and packages for its customers. Your stay in the hotel will be a life time experience and will definitely become your favorite spot to reside in Dubai. For booking and details visit the official website of Raffles Dubai www.raffles.com/dubai/.