Aloe Vera is a herb that grows in warm climate. Aloe Vera is commonly known as Barbados. Aloe Vera is a plant with thick ,fleshy gel along green leaves. Aloe Vera is used as medical herb from ancient times. Aloe Vera is used as traditional medical herb in china, japan, Africa, Russia. Aloe Vera is a herb that grows up to 35cm in height with green leaves. Aloe Vera flowers are yellow in color and they can grow up to 2cm.
Aloe Vera: health benefits
• Aloe Vera is very effective for skin it is used for skin burn, sun burn and for wounds. Aloe Vera juice or fleshy leave portion is applied on skin for healing.
• It is high in vitamins and minerals.
• Aloe Vera is used for the treatment of dandruff and hair fall, for this purpose Aloe juice is applied in scalp.
• Aloe Vera is considered as stomachic tonic.
• It is use as clear skin juice.
• Aloe Vera is also best for diabetes.
• Aloe Vera is positively indicated for skin disorder.
• Aloe Vera is sometimes called as “wonder plant “.
• Aloe Vera is widely used in food supplement.
• Aloe Vera is best known adaptogen. Adaptogen is something that boosts the body’s natural ability to resist illness. This allows you to cope up with stress.
• Aloe Vera is commonly used in herbal remedies.
• It helps to boost the immune system.
• Aloe Vera is liver protector.
• One of the very important aspects of Aloe Vera is to use it in tooth gel as tooth paste effective to fight with cavities.
• People who have sensitive teeth and gums can use Aloe Vera to get good result.
• Help to prevent from skin cancer.
• Reduces the risk of infection.
• Weight loss:
It helps you to reduce your weight as it improves your digestion system.
• Aloe Vera is used for the treatment of constipation.
• Aloe Vera reduces depression and improves learning and memory.
• It promotes digestion.
• Aloe Vera improves blood circulation.
• The main application of Aloe Vera is used as skin moisturizer in cosmetics.
• Aloe Vera is effective for cold sores, bleeding, and asthma.
• Wound healing :
Clinical investigation suggests that aloe Vera gel is very useful for wound healing .Aloe Vera is best for the treatment of skin.
How to use Aloe Vera gel:
• Use Aloe Vera as directed by doctor.
• Wash and dry the affected area and then apply Aloe Vera gel.
• Many commercial products of Aloe Vera can be purchased. Wash your hands after applying gel.
Different forms of Aloe Vera:
• Care products
Aloe Vera is very useful herb in medical sciences.it is among one of the blessing of Allah .Aloe Vera is serving mankind from long period of time. Aloe Vera is a natural herb and proved to be best herb.